It’s Monday again. I know many people dread Mondays, but I don’t mind them so much. Routine for a Mom with young kids is a good thing. A 4-year-old in school for a few hours is also a good thing. Mondays also mean it’s time to get back on track with meals and meal-planning, since weekends often mean eating out with or entertaining friends and family. This is a convenient, but decadent, way to start the week off with a bang. All you need to do is slice and roast potatoes until they turn golden brown and crispy. Then drizzle them with a tablespoon of fragrant, rich white truffle oil, a touch of grated parmesan, and enjoy! So simple and scrumptious.
Parmesan & White Truffle Oil Oven Fries
6-8 Yukon Gold or Russet potatoes, sliced into 12 wedges
4 tablespoons olive oil
salt & pepper to taste
2 tablespoons white truffle oil
2-4 tablespoons parmesan, shredded or ground
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Thoroughly clean the potatoes and slice each potato into 12 wedges.
- Toss with olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and roast in the oven until golden brown, about 20-30 minutes, depending how brown and crispy you like your fries.
- Remove from the oven, toss with parmesan. Drizzle with white truffle oil.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley for garnish, if desired. Serve immediately